If you’re wondering why people don’t listen to you what you’re saying, it’s probably because they’re ‘listening’ to things other than your words.
When you communicate, your intent is communicated by your words, tone of voice and body language. So if you’re wondering why people don’t listen to you what you’re saying, it’s probably because they’re ‘listening’ to things other than your words. Learn to use all three aspects of communication in this module – words, tone of voice and body language effectively. Also learn how to say ‘No’ and say it in a variety of effective ways.
In this module you will learn
- How to keep your voice functioning well
- How to set up your virtual meetings
- How to modulate your voice to convey your meaning
- Basic rules of framing answers
- How to say ‘No’, effectively
- How to be an effective discussion facilitator
- How to ask effective questions
- How to listen
Suresh is an editorial consultant, anchor and actor.
Suresh Venkat is a seasoned media professional with over 20 years of experience in lifestyle and business media. Previously, Suresh has worked with CNBC TV18, Star TV and Titan Watches. He is currently part of the ensemble cast of the theatre productions of Twelve Angry Jurors and A Few Good Men.
Suresh is an alumnus of the National Institute of Design, Ahmedabad